Personal Injury - Auto Accidents ...
Personal injury refers to injury which is caused unintentionally by another's failure to use reasonable care, such as a motor vehicle accident or slip and falls.
Florida law requires each driver to have $10,000.00 Personal Injury Protection (PIP) which covers 80% of your medical and 60% of your lost wages. Gerard Keating Law can assist you in dealing with the at-fault driver or party to achieve the best result. Gerard Keating Law will work with your treating physician to provide the Court proof of maximum medical improvement or permanent injury which relates to the value of your settlement and damages.
Personal injury lawyers often represent plaintiffs on a contingency fee basis, wherein the plaintiff does not pay legal fees unless and until the plaintiff wins the case and then the lawyer receives a percentage of the recovery as his or her fee. If the plaintiff doesn’t prevail, no fee is owed. At Gerard Keating Law we believe no recovery = no fee. Let Gerard Keating Law guide you through this process, call us today to set up an appointment.
- DUI - Driving While License is Suspended or Revoked (DWLSR) - Traffic Violations Defense
- Probate: Wills, Probate, Real Estate
- Litigation and Trials
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law: Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Adoptions, Alimony
- Contracts - Business Formation
- Wrongful Death
- Property Issues: Foreclosures, Land-Sale Purchase Agreements, Mortgages