Litigation & Trials ...
Litigation is one way that people and businesses resolve disputes, through our Court systems. Litigation is the process of bringing and pursuing a lawsuit, and encompasses the entire procedure including trials which may be the final result. Litigation involves many complex legal issues which require expertise and knowledge of the law that governs the dispute, as well as the laws governing the procedures to be followed while litigating a case. Gerard Keating Law has many years of varied trial experience. Gerard Keating Law has tried cases for 29 years and was a civil trial specialist for 15 years. Gerard Keating Law has tried 57 jury trials. We have the experience to protect your interests in touch litigation. We are willing to settle your case on reasonable terms, but if the other side will not agree, we go to trial. Call Gerard Keating Law today to set up an appointment for your case.
- DUI - Driving While License is Suspended or Revoked (DWLSR) - Traffic Violations Defense
- Probate: Wills, Probate, Real Estate
- Criminal Defense
- Family Law: Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Adoptions, Alimony
- Contracts - Business Formation
- Personal Injury - Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Property Issues: Foreclosures, Land-Sale Purchase Agreements, Mortgageslitigation