Criminal Defense ...
When you are arrested for a crime your liberty needs to be vigorously defended. Facing jail or prison can be a very intimidating for you and your family.
Gerard Keating Law has comprehensive experience in performing trials from DUI defense to felonies defense to capital murder cases defense. Gerard Keating Law has had 29 years of experience as a trial attorney, he has tried 57 jury trials, including 27 murder cases. Gerard Keating has saved 8 persons from Death Row. Contact our office today for a consultation or free evaluation to hire Gerard Keating to defend your rights in any kind of criminal matter.
- DUI - Driving While License is Suspended or Revoked (DWLSR) - Traffic Violations Defense
- Probate: Wills, Probate, Real Estate
- Litigation and Trials
- Family Law: Divorce, Custody, Child Support, Adoptions, Alimony
- Contracts - Business Formation
- Personal Injury - Auto Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Property Issues: Foreclosures, Land-Sale Purchase Agreements, Mortgages